Monday, March 8, 2010

Multitude Monday #1

holy experience

I'm starting something new today. A few weeks ago, I stumbled across a blog full of beautiful pictures and heartfelt prayers. And I was inspired. Every week, the blog Holy Experience hosts something called Multitude Monday where people can post a list of their blessings. The goal is to get 1000 blessings -- a constant reminder of what God is doing, big things and little things, day by day by day through this life. It's called the "Gratitude Community." I can't wait to see where this takes me.

So... here is a slow start to my counting 1000 blessings over the next few months:

1) Life itself
2) Salvation
3) My loving husband
4) Our comfortable home
5) A full refrigerator

Maybe you'll want to start counting, too? The Gratitude Community.

1 comment:

Trisha said...

Found you through Ann's thankful links...welcome! I've only been counting a few weeks, and I can tell you gratitude just breeds more gratitude. God Bless!