Monday, April 12, 2010

Multitude Monday #6

holy experience

46) A wonderful time with the Organizing Mommy and her family

47) Weddings and more importantly, Marriages

48) Unity amongst believers (more on this in a day or so)

49) Sun-warmed toes
50) When I walked to the mailbox, it smelled like walking through a perfume shop... a good one.



51) Times when the right thing and the easy thing are the same action

52) New fabric

53) A growing understanding of exactly what's been done for me through Christ

54) A deeper love for my husband and his story

55) Hope while in this world that is not our home

4 comments:

Gottjoy! said...

What a beautiful list. I love the picture that goes with #50, although my allergies have suffered from the beauty this year=).

Anonymous said...

Beautiful list...lovely picture with #50!

Nancy @ 75 and Sunny said...

"(53) A growing understanding of exactly what's been done for me through Christ"

Yes. This is so sweet and true. Beautiful list - praising God with you!

Jena Webber said...

Yeah!! I like the fun time with Organizing Mommy. You'll have to write about the 'incident" since I have to move on with the current ideas.

Fun to have you!