Monday, April 5, 2010
Multitude Monday #5
I'm going to be honest -- today, everything's going wrong. The washroom is flooding from 2 (!) sources, the weather is grey, I desperately need to go grocery shopping... the list goes on. But I believe in gratitude, and I also believe that finding things to praise God about may change my own heart. Even in the midst of storms, He reigns supreme.
36) Christ is alive! Christ is alive indeed! (Happy Easter!)
37) We own our own washer and dryer -- we are not bound to a laundry mat (even when they're spraying water)
38) Most things wash up with a little soap and water
39) Fresh, hot, just out of the oven bread makes everything better
40) Family game night with my parents (If you've never heard of Settlers of Catan, you're missing out!)
41) The opportunity to worship with fellow believers throughout this past Holy Week
43) A freshly-turned over bit of earth for my garden -- all finished and ready for seeds
44) Girly movies and fuzzy blankets
45) The fact that, for now at least, we rent instead of own... fixing this chaos will be our landlord's problem. Everything else in it's own time.
[Edited because I forgot to add the community graphic / link)