Monday, August 9, 2010

Back Online!

I've learned an important lesson about antivirus software for my computer: in short, have it. Things were a jumbled mess, but blessedly we have friends who are good at stuff like that. I just had to wait until they were available to fix it!

But, I've been cleaned out, rebooted, loaded with protection, and am back online. I believe I have 35 blog posts I've missed reading since last week, plus countless Facebook thingies that I don't think I care enough to sort through. I never realized how addicted to the internet I was.

I'm glad I went computer-less for a few days. They were rough days... my husband checked my email for me at work and called to tell me what it said... but I also got a lot done. Like jars of hot pepper jelly. Vacuuming. Every piece of laundry in the house. More than one novel. I clearly see that it's time to set limits on my 'net use. We'll see how it all plays out.

*sigh* It just feels so good to type away again!

1 comment:

Gillian said...

Hooray! You're back! I missed you :) But it is amazing how much the internet eats at time, isn't it?

That hot pepper jelly sounds intriguing! Is it spicy when it's finished?