Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Etsy Announcement

I have so much I could tell you, so much I think you'd find intersting. All these complicated high-brow thoughts rolling around in my head, along with all the normal, every day excitement. So for tonight, I'll keep it simple:

I have an etsy shop!



I'm selling hand knit teddy bears. You've seen these on my blog before. At this point, the ones in my store are all Capoeistas -- they are dressed in the uniform for the martial art capoeira, which my husband pratices. However, I'd love to make any bear you'd like: overalls, skirts or dresses, vests... anything! There's a button in the sidebar that says "request custom item"

Each bear is 14" - 16" tall. They are knit out of acrylic yarn and stuffed with polyester fill.

So, if you or anyone you know could use a cuddly, hand made teddy bear... you now know where to look!

No comments: