Thursday, February 2, 2012

My Blessing

I want to take a minute to shamelessly brag on my husband. He's a keeper :) And, as of today, he's THIRTY! Isn't that officially "over-the-hill"? Of course, the definition of that keeps changing the closer I get to it... when I was little the 16 year olds seemed SOOO old. Then 20... then 30... now I'm looking at my parents and going, "50 certainly doesn't seem old!" It's all a matter of perspective. But I digress. Shaune's THIRTY!



I can't imagine my life without this man. He is such a blessing to me.


He makes me laugh...

He has a heart for missions (and even took me to Liberia!)

He's the best Daddy I could hope to parent with...

Even to the point of cuddling sick babies!

Happy Birthday, Love! You're such a blessing to me, and I wouldn't have our life any other way. (but yes, you are still old haha!)

No comments: