Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Introducing Gabi Sunshine

I've sewn as long as I can remember. And for years now, I've been looking for a way to combine my love of sewing with my joy in seeing others use a hand-sewn product. I've been thinking, planning, balancing budgets, and buying fabric (!) in preparation for my big announcement:

I'm finally ready to open my store! (And yes, those of you on Facebook, I technically "opened" last week). The name is based on my daughter's: Grace Abigail, called Gabi among other nicknames. She's my sunshine!

I'm focusing on cloth diapers....

one-size swim diapers....

and wet bags to collect cloth diapers and other wet items in....


These are all products I love and use on a regular basis, and am now offering to sew for others. I'm hoping to add other reusable life items (mama pads, unpaper towels, even some clothing) as I see the opportunity. I'm open to ideas and suggestions, and I'm also working to finalize my prices - so if something interests you, please contact me for more information!

No comments: